Welcome to our website!
‘Birds of paradise
special educational needs’
Tel : 07825581444 brothers
Registered Charity No:1144208DONATE
support us by donating to the FIRST SPECIAL NEEDS MADRASSAH
The Qur’anic injunctions and the Traditions of the Prophet (Peace be upon him) and his pious predecessors have provided us with a comprehensive guide on how to fulfil the human rights of people with additional needs. At Tuyoorul Jannah we believe that replicating their approach will enable each and every one of us to live pleasurable, equitable, dignified, cooperative and peaceful life on earth and the hereafter.
Our Ethos is Rooted in Three Core Principles:-
1. All human beings are created by the one and only Allah (swt) and have a common ancestry in Adam (A.S), thereby creating a perception of reality on disability
2. The concept of human equality – which is firmly established by the following Qur’anic Verse, which unequivocally declares: “O Mankind, truly We created you from a single pair of a male and female, and have made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Truly the most honoured of you in the sight of God is the most righteous of you.” (Al-Hujarat; 49:13). Ultimately it is deeds which decide the status of all men and not their ability
3. Social Model Approach to Disability – i.e. disabled people seeing the problem caused by the way society responds to their needs, by creating barriers in buildings and structures, and holding negative attitudes and perceptions
Our vision: to provide every individual, with the opportunity and enabling environment to grow and flourish to achieve their full potential. Our mission
- To meet the varying needs (including religious and cultural needs) of individuals with SEND (special educational needs and disabilities) using a holistic approach.
- To provide a nurturing environment that is happy, safe and stimulating through a team of highly skilled specialist staff
- To ensure it is a beacon of excellence and leading force for SEND within the local and extended community (raising awareness, and delivering training and development programmes).
- Working in partnership as part of a multi-agency network to meet the needs of individuals with SEND and their families.