Welcome to our website!
‘Birds of paradise
special educational needs’
Tel : 07825581444 brothers
Registered Charity No:1144208DONATE
support us by donating to the FIRST SPECIAL NEEDS MADRASSAH
Services we currently offer
- Training and support for teachers who would like to set up classes in their local mosque.
- Advice and guidance for teachers who have students with SEN locally.
- Our support in your mosque for students who wish to remain in the mosque they are currently in.
- A fun and hands on approach to learning for mild, moderate or severe disabilities
- Class setting: offering religious education, citizenship, learning to read the Qaidah, learning to read the Quran, general Islamic knowledge, Islamic values and morals, emphasis on implementation of daily Sunnats
- 1 to 1 tuitions in the home for those who are best catered for in their own environment
Specialist advice & information
Training for teachers in mainstream maktabs
Multifunctional rooms- to hold meetings and advice centre for the public
Respite centre – focusing on giving people with disabilities an option with an Islamic ethos
Our vision: to provide every individual, with the opportunity and enabling environment to grow and flourish to achieve their full potential. Our mission
- To meet the varying needs (including religious and cultural needs) of individuals with SEND (special educational needs and disabilities) using a holistic approach.
- To provide a nurturing environment that is happy, safe and stimulating through a team of highly skilled specialist staff
- To ensure it is a beacon of excellence and leading force for SEND within the local and extended community (raising awareness, and delivering training and development programmes).
- Working in partnership as part of a multi-agency network to meet the needs of individuals with SEND and their families.