1) 1 to 1 tuition’s in the home for those who are best catered for in their own environment
2) Class setting: offering religious education, citizenship, learning to read the Qaidah, learning to read the Quran, general Islamic knowledge, Islamic values and morals, emphasis on implementation of daily Sunnats
3) A fun and hands on approach to learning for mild, moderate or severe disabilities
4) Our support in your Madrasah for students who wish to remain in mainstream madrasah they are currently in.
5) Advice and guidance for teachers who have students with SEN locally.
6) Training and support for teachers who would like to set up classes in their local mosque.